Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter Marks of Love

It has been a rough couple of months and I don't have it figured out yet. But I know He loves me, and I just have to take that next step into the dark and that is easier said than done.

I had a pretty deep heart to heart with the Savior, and I imagined He held his hand out for me to touch and I imagined all of His wounds. The ones in His wrists, the ones on His back and shoulders where the whip ripped Him up, the ones on His feet, the ones where the sword pierced His ribs, the ones on His forehead from the thorn crown, and I wept and wept and wept.

He paid a heavy price for us to have peace in this life and 
most of us don't know how to accept that gift on our behalf. 
He knows our pain and then some. 
Our suffering makes us a part of the fellowship of the suffering of Christ.

He is our fields of diamonds. 
We search elsewhere, but He is the real gift.
~Diane Myers



No comments:

Post a Comment