Monday, November 3, 2014

We must realize that we have a personal Savior

 
 
 
My dear, sweet angel, stop those tears. For I am here to calm your fears. I'll hold you close and kiss your face. My arm's will be your safest place. As you grow, our love will too. I'll be here always, just for you. Never doubt, my faith is strong. We'll be together, it won't be long. I send this out with all of my love.
 
To my unborn child, in heaven above.
 
He does not lead me year by year, nor even day by day,
 
But step by step my path unfolds. He directs my way.
 
 
"In moments of fear or doubt or troubling times, hold the ground you have already won,
 
even if that ground is limited."
 
Jeffrey R. Holland
 
When you are God's child, He not only knows your name...He knows you.
 
“In the process of living we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain. Many people will suffer in personal struggles, while others will suffer as they watch their loved ones in pain. To gain strength in our struggles, we must have a positive perspective of the principles in the plan of salvation. 
 
We must realize that we have a personal Savior
 whom we can trust and turn to in our times of need.
 
L. Lionel Kendrick
 
 
“By definition, trials will be trying. There may be anguish, confusion, sleepless nights, and pillows wet with tears. But our trials need not be spiritually fatal.
They need not take us from our covenants or from the household of God.”
Neil L. Andersen
 
“Do we frequently reject the Lord’s love that He pours out upon us in much more abundance than we are willing to receive? Do we think we have to be perfect in order to deserve His love? When we allow ourselves to feel encircled about eternally in the arms of his love,’ we feel safe, and we realize that we don’t need to be immediately perfect. We must acknowledge that perfection is a process. This is a gospel of eternal progress, and we must remember to appreciate the journey. Eternal means ‘without beginning or end,’ so the encircling of His love is there for us every day. Remember, it’s constant-even when we don’t recognize it.”
  Bonnie D. Parkin
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment