Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And I think to myself what a wonderful world





"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive
who is Youer than You."


Every cloud has Angels in it .
Andrew VonRentzell age 10


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and
what you do are in harmony.


Life is like a roller coaster,  it goes up and down, makes you scream and costs a lot to ride.
Hannah Chestem age 6

Sometimes you just need to take a nap and get over it.
Maura Stuard age 8

 
When you love somebody, you're supposed to tell them
Jaden Young age 5

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow,
Yet we forget that he is someone today.

Tomorrow we can eat broccoli, but today is for ice cream!
Mallery Hobson Age 9

A friend is a sweet person when your life isn't so sweet.
Heather Button  age 11

When I see you, my eyes turn into little hearts.
Cameron Koch age 4
      
Life is about who you Love
Anna Yu age 12


The place to be happy is here, the time to be happy is now!


Look for the happy spots in life!

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared.


And I think to myself what a wonderful world


The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky,
Are also on the faces of people passing by.
I see friends shaking hands, saying, 'How do you do?'
They're really saying, ' I...I love you!'

This is the day which the Lord hath made,
we will rejoice and be glad in it. 
Psalm 118:24


No comments:

Post a Comment