Wednesday, July 1, 2015

God-is what we seek


Do you trust me when my answer is Wait.
Heavenly Father


Trials are not just to test us. They are vitally important to the process of putting on the divine nature.

Sorry is not enough, sometimes we actually have to change.

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. 

"We all live on spiritual credit. In one way or another, the account builds and builds. If you pay it off as you go, you have little need to worry. Soon you begin to learn discipline and know that there is a day of reckoning ahead. Learn to keep your spiritual account paid off at regular intervals rather than allowing it to collect interest and penalties."
   Boyd K. Packer

"Nothing has ever been as satisfying to me as my associations with others. Note: I did not say easy, I said satisfying. It's not perfect out there, I know. And it's not perfect through the archway into my home. Still, it's mostly good, and my relationships always give me hope." 
Elaine L. Jack

"We must stretch our minds if we are to reach that lofty goal so familiar to us all: 'The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth'…Learning-converting light and truth to everyday action in living the laws of God-is what we seek." 
Elaine L. Jack

"Seeking implies so much more than merely looking. Seek means energy, direction, passion, purpose. To seek requires all our 'heart, might, mind and strength' …How do we seek with our minds? With our intellect we can ponder, we can analyze our circumstances, we can sort and sift information, weigh our options; we can store ideas, we can draw conclusions from our experiences, find answers to our problems; we can treasure thoughts and receive revelation. Isn't that what the Lord meant when he said, 'You must study it out in your mind' and then ask me if these things are not true? "
Elaine L. Jack

Love has broken every chain.




No comments:

Post a Comment