Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Every person must try

One person can make a difference, and every person must try.
John F. Kennedy
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose,
For this thing that we call “failure” is not the falling down,
But the staying down.
Mary Pickford
There are many wonderful things that will never
Be done if you do not do them.
Be assured that you’ll always have time for the things you put first.
You never grow old until you’ve lost all your Marvels.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle.
I just wish He didn’t trust me so much.
Mother Teresa
You never know when you’re making a memory.
Your spark can become a flame and change everything.
Live your life so that your children can tell their children
That you not only stood for something wonderful
You acted on it.
The bravest sight in all this world is someone fighting
Against the odds.
There are souls in this world who have the gift of finding
Joy everywhere
And leaving it behind them when they go.
When the defining moment comes,
Either you define the moment or the
Moment defines you.
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
Blessed are those who can give without remembering
And take without forgetting.
We make a living by what we get,
But we make a life by what we give.
You are unique, and if that is not fulfilled,
Then something wonderful has been lost.
You were not sent into this world to do anything into which you cannot
Put your Heart.
The world knows very little about its heroes. The courageous acts
That take the most out of you are usually the ones that
Other people will never know about.
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can to something.
I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
Helen Keller
The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end may
Also be only the beginning.
Changing one small thing for the better is worth more than proving a
Thousand people wrong.
If you love someone, hurry up and show it.
Rose Zadra age 6
Determine that the thing can and shall be done,
And then we shall find the way.
Abraham Lincoln
What a wonderful life I’ve had.
I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
Colette
I am the Light of the World. Whoever follows me will never
Walk in darkness but will have the Light of Life.
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment