Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Giving up was never an option





I think I can, I think I can
I knew I could

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Henry Ford
Don't find fault, find a remedy.
Henry Ford
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.
Henry Ford

Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.
Henry Ford

Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
Henry Ford

Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
Henry Ford
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
Henry Ford
No pain that is suffered by man or woman upon the earth will be without its compensating effect . . . if it be met with patience.
James E. Talmage
Gratitude is twin sister to humility; Pride is foe to both.
James E. Talmage
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
J.R.R. Tolkien
"The Lord works from the inside out. The world works from the outside in. The world would take people out of the slums. Christ would take the slums out of people, and then they would take themselves out of the slums.
The world would mold men by changing their environment. Christ changes men, who then change their environment. The world would shape human behavior, but Christ can change human nature."
Ezra Taft Benson

I believe in Christ; he is my King!
With all my heart to him I’ll sing; I’ll raise my voice in praise and joy, In grand Amens my tongue employ.
I believe in Christ; he is God’s Son!
On earth to dwell his soul did come. He healed the sick; the dead he raised. Good works were his, his name be praised.
I believe in Christ; oh blessed name!
As Mary’s Son he came to reign. ‘Mid mortal men, his earthly kin, To save them from the woes of sin.
I believe in Christ; who marked the path!
Who did gain all the Father hath. Who said to men, Come, Follow Me, That ye, my friends, with God may be.”
I believe in Christ – my Lord, my God!
My feet he plants on gospel sod. I’ll worship him with all my might; He is the source of truth and light.
I believe in Christ; he ransoms me!
From Satan’s grasp he sets me free. And I shall live with joy and love In his eternal courts above.
I believe in Christ; he stands supreme!
From him I’ll gain my fondest dream. And while I strive through grief and pain, His voice is heard;
“Ye shall obtain.”
I believe in Christ; so come what may!
With him I’ll stand in that great day, When on this earth he comes again To rule amoung the sons of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment