Saturday, April 13, 2013

One who loves you the most

 
A Thousand times I failed, still your mercy remains.
 
"The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. The LORD is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all his works."
 
Psalm 145:8-9
 
One of the great consolations of this Easter season is that because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to be. We will never be left alone nor unaided, even if sometimes we may feel that we are.
 
Jeffrey R. Holland
 
 
And I will be still and know You are God.
 
Prayer is the best armor against all Trials.
 
 
The Sweetest time of the day is when you pray. Why?
Because you’re talking to the One who loves you the most.
 
 
Always pray to have Eyes that see the best in people, a Heart that forgives the worst, a Mind that forgets the bad, and a Soul that never loses faith in God.
 
    
 
 
I will never give you more than you can take… I will let you bend, but I will Never let you break…
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I needed that!

    Kimberly Coonis, CSA
    Executive Director

    ReplyDelete