Wednesday, June 5, 2013

An Elder's story

An airport experience of a young LDS missionary on his way to serve in South Korea, in his own words.
 OK, now I've deleted two letters to you. Gosh dang it. I'll try to sum everything up but I'm runnin' out of time. Alright. Airport story for the third time! So me and Elder S. were lookin' for some food and we couldn't find any, so we went to some weird place in the airport and there was some Korean on some signs. We're in Seattle, remember, and anyways we were walking and I was reading the Korean and we turn around 'cause it was clearly a dead end and I'm still speaking Korean and a guy looks at me with big eyes and so I said hello in Korean and he looks at me funny, then asks us if we could give him a blessing. And me and Elder S. were like what!? So we gave him a blessing. It turned out he was a member from Montana and he was kinda special so they weren't letting him on the plane 'cause he was acting up or something. I'm not really sure. But ya he needed a blessing to calm down so they would let him on the plane. I'm not sure what happened exactly but I know God loves all his children and we were an answer to his prayers. It was way cool and I told it better the last two times but I'm running way low on time. Sorry. (One of the Sisters took a picture of us giving him a blessing. We didn't know it at the time, but she emailed it to us.)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment