Monday, July 22, 2013

Pawprints left by you



“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”


Dog Wisdom: Be brave, no matter your size. Have a mind of your own. Make your own fun. Dig life. Be loyal and faithful. Chase after your dreams. Take a nap. Never stop playing. Wag more, bark less. Be quick to forgive. Learn new tricks, no matter your age. Love unconditionally. Make new friends.


A Human’s Prayer  To A Dog

Thank you for your bark
Thank you for welcoming me home with a smile and wagging tail
Thank you for kisses and paws without asking
Thank you for your silly antics
Thank you for lying next to me
Thank you for a cold wet nose
Thank you for accepting me
Thank you for adopting me
Thank you for your patience’s
Thank you for letting me be part of your life
Love FOREVER, Your Human


If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.

Only then would you realize how special you are to me.




If I was granted one wish… I would wish that my best friend could live forever





No comments:

Post a Comment