Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I must use this moment wisely

I May Never See Tomorrow

I may never see tomorrow;
there's no written guarantee
and things that happened yesterday
belong to history.
I cannot predict the future,
I cannot change the past,
I have just the present moments,
I must treat it as my last.
I must use this moment wisely
 for it soon will pass away,
and be lost forever,
 as part of yesterday.
I must exercise compassion,
help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend unto the friendless,
 make an empty life complete.
The unkind things that I do today
 may never be undone,
and friendships that I fail to win
 may nevermore be won.
I may not have another chance
 on bended knees to pray,
to thank God with a humble heart
 for giving me this day.
Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment