Monday, December 21, 2015

A spiritual gift from God

change

"There is nothing so unchanging, so inevitable as change itself… There is a constant that allows us to use change for our own good, and that constant is the revealed eternal truths of our Heavenly Father."   Marvin J. Ashton

The power to change is very real, and it is a great spiritual gift from God. 
Each new day that dawns can be a new day for us to begin to change. We can change our environment. We can change our lives by substituting new habits for old. We can mold our character and future by purer thoughts and nobler actions. As someone once put it, "The possibility of change is always there, with its hidden promise of peace, happiness, and a better way of life."
James E. Faust

"Every mighty change of heart matters to the Lord. And it will make all the difference to you."  
Jean A. Stevens

"Something wonderful happens when we really know, without a doubt, that God loves us—our questions completely change. Instead of asking, 'Why did this happen to me?' or 'Why doesn't God care about me?' we say, 'Well, I know God loves me; I know that. So what can I learn from this experience?'"  
John Bytheway

You have to remember, fear is not real. It is a product of the thoughts you create. Don't misunderstand me. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.

Heavenly Father loves you



No comments:

Post a Comment