Monday, July 11, 2011

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.












A Closed mind is a good thing to lose.
                      
Funny thing about humility,
just when you think you've got it, you've lost it.


 Dream no more – Do


Give God what's right, not what's left.


Your children know you love them by your presence,
not your presents.



Looking back, may I be filled with gratitude, Looking forward, may I be filled with hope, Looking upward, may I be aware of strength,
Looking inward, may I find peace.



Lord, make my words soft and tender for tomorrow I may have to eat them.






Lord, may others treat me tomorrow as I have treated them today.



Just when I was getting used to yesterday along came today.



You can't test courage cautiously.



Your attitude is the librarian of your past, the speaker of your present,
and the seer of your future!



No comments:

Post a Comment