Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I sought my God, but my God I could not see




Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

-

Almost all of our unhappiness is the result of comparing ourselves to others.


To change everything, simply change your attitude.

-

If you keep waiting for just the right time, you may never begin.  

Begin now! Begin where you are with what you are.


Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know Learn from them.


Good manners sometimes means simply putting up with other people’s bad manners.

-

He who goes out of his house in search of happiness runs after a shadow.


You master your enemies not by force but by forgiveness.

-

Life can be tough at times.

Life sometimes gives you the test before you’ve had a chance to study the lesson.

I know you’ll succeed. Press on.


You can make more friends in two months by becoming genuinely interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

-

The value of a man is apparent by the dust on his knees.


What you are becoming is more important than what you are accomplishing.

-

When you invite trouble, it’s usually quick to accept.


No failure is ever final, nor is any success.


Awareness is a major key to success,

you never know where a good idea will come from or how far it will take you.

-

Promise only what you can deliver.  Then deliver more than you promise.

-

One of God’s greatest miracles is to enable ordinary people to do extraordinary things.


If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.

-

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.


Only God is in a position to look down on anyone.

-

Disappointments are like “speed bumps”

things you have to get over in order to enjoy the rest of life’s journey.


Dreams come true for those who work while they dream.  Sweet Dreams.

-

I sought my God, but my God I could not see.
I sought my soul, but my soul eluded me.
I sought my Brother, and I found all Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment