Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Every soul

Every soul…
By Emily Freeman
Verily, thus saith the Lord:
It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins
and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name,
and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments,
shall see my face and know that I am…
D&C 93:1
And that I am the true light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world…
D&C 93:2
Every soul…
I beheld his glory, as the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth, even the Spirit of truth, which came and dwelt among us…
D&C 93:11
The true light…that lighteth every man
Every soul.
This is the season of His birth.
Believe it.
This is His gift.
Embrace it.
This is His celebration,

Cherish it.
This is His holiday,
May we Honor It.
Oh come, let us adore Him…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment