Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Our Heavenly Father is aware of our needs

 
 
 
 
The peace of God defies the logical mind.
 
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth,
give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
 
Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
 
 
They say that good things take time, but great things happen is a blink of any eye.
 
 
The miracle we hope for is not always the miracle we receive.
 
 
“…Our Heavenly Father is aware of our needs and will help us as we call upon Him for assistance. I believe that no concern of ours is too small or insignificant. The Lord is in the details of our lives.”
 
Thomas S. Monson
 
 
Can’t sleep instead of counting sheep try talking to the Shepherd.
 
 
He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
 
 
Love is the Master key that opens the Gate of Happiness
 
 
Jesus hears our tears, like a prayer.
 
 
 
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
 
 
God is Great but sometimes life isn’t good and when we pray
It doesn’t always turn out like we think it should, but do it anyway, do it anyway
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment