Monday, August 27, 2012

So I will call on Heaven's Help

A single footstep will not make a path on earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path we walk again, and again. To make a deep mental path we must think over and over, the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
 

"Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad."
 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out!
Dr Seuss
“And this is the confidence that we have in him,
that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hearth us:
and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask,
we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”
(1 John 5:14-15)
by Emily Freeman
I echo her very words love Susan
This morning I woke up with a lot on my mind.  There is so much I need help with.  
Situations beyond my capacity to resolve.
So I will call on Heaven’s Help.
I know He will hear me, because He has heard me before.
And I will be patient to wait for His answers…because I have learned to trust His timing.
My asking may be simple, and ordinary, and common…but I trust His power to do great things, in exceptional ways.
And I pray my eyes will be open to see the holy.
“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy,
and find grace to help in time of need.”
(Hebrews 4:16)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment