Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blessed beyond measure

"God's light is real, it is available to all. 
It has the power to soften the sting of the deepest wound." 
Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

You may look at your situation and be ready give up hope of the future that I have promised you. It may look impossible to you, but it does not look that way to Me. Do not give up hope or stop trusting in Me during this test. Don't allow your circumstances to pull you away from the One who loves you. Instead, pray and draw nearer to Me.  Keep trusting Me; keep seeking Me, you shall not be disappointed; for I am faithful.

Trust and believe that I know what I am doing, and I know the timing of all things. Nothing is impossible to Me. I will keep My word to you, if only you will believe and stand in faith in My name.  I can and will do the impossible in your life. Have faith in Me; be obedient to My word, and you will be blessed beyond measure.

So, I ask you; will you trust Me when things in your life are not going the way you expected them to go? Will you trust Me to keep My promise to you even when circumstances seem to be moving in the opposite direction? Will you put your faith in Me and in My faithfulness instead of man and the circumstances? Will you trust in My word to you?  I say to you; be encouraged this day and trust in Me. Walk forward in love and walk forward in trust; 
for I love you, and I am with you.

~

"Remember that our Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ, know you best and love you the most."
  M. Russell Ballard


No comments:

Post a Comment