Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cake Mix Waffles


I used a box of Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix and followed the instructions to make the cake batter. This recipe called for either water or milk and I used milk.

Cake Mix Waffles

Refrigerated

  • 3 Eggs

Baking & Spices

  • 1 box Betty crocker supermoist cake mix

Oils & Vinegars

  • 1/3 cup Vegetable oil

Liquids

  • 1 1/3 cups Water
cake-mix-chocolate-duncan-hines
Follow the instructions of your waffle maker on how to make waffles. Do the very same thing. For the Cuisinart Breakfast Central, it comes with a scooper. One scoop of batter goes in the waffle maker.
Spread the batter evenly with a heat resistant spatula. Close the lid and turn it 180 degrees. Wait until the Breakfast Central beeps and then your waffle is ready.
Like I said before, make sure you put a scoop of ice cream on the waffle while warm. You will not regret it. I am sure the cake would be just as great with different flavours of cake mix. Next time I think I will try making funfetti cake waffles. Colourful and fun, it will surely be a huge hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment