- box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- cup milk
- cup butter, melted
- teaspoons ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ground ginger
- teaspoon ground nutmeg
- cups coarsely shredded zucchini (about 2 medium)
- cup chopped walnuts
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- cup butter, softened
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2
- cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, milk, 1/2 cup melted butter, the eggs, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, the ginger and nutmeg with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in zucchini and walnuts. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup softened butter with electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Beat in 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the vanilla. On low speed, beat in powdered sugar until frosting is smooth and creamy. Spread frosting on cake. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cake.