Tuesday, November 20, 2012

When I asked

 
  
    
 
                            Each day provides its own gifts.
 
 
 
                   
                            When I asked for all things, so that I might enjoy life,
  I was given life, so that I might enjoy all things.
 
                                                   unknown
 
 
 
         
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How simple it is to see that all the worry in the world cannot control the future. How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now.  And that there will never be a time when it is not now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


We cannot cure the world of sorrows,

But we can choose to live in joy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be able to find joy in another’s joy, that is the secret of happiness.
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
      This very moment is a seed from which the
 
                               flowers of tomorrow’s happiness grow.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment