Monday, June 30, 2014

Yes, it is worth it

 
 
Difficulties allow us to change for the better. - Thomas S. Monson
 
The greatest test of faith is when we don’t get what we want, but still we are able to Thank our Heavenly Father.
 
“O God, when I lose hope because my plans have come to nothing, Then help me to remember that your love is always greater than my disappointments & your plans for my life are always  better than my dreams.”
 
 
"It is critical that we learn to recognize when we have enough. If we are not careful, we will begin to chase after the temporal more than the spiritual."
 
God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
 
 
"All me have their fears, but those who face their fears with Faith have Courage as well"
 
"Being a disciple of Jesus Christ is not an effort of once a week or once a day. It is an effort of once and for all."
 
Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God's approval.
 
 
 
You are beautiful not by the standards of this world,
YOU are beautiful simply because God made YOU in HIS Image.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment