Monday, August 4, 2014

Every time a baby

 
 
Every time a baby is born so is a Grandma!
 
Grandma I wonder where you keep your wings. Are they hung in your closet with the rest of your things? Do you put them away and just use them at night. or give them to someone to polish up bright. I know you have wings for this must be true cause God always gives them to Angels just like you.
 
Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a while but our hearts forever.
 
I like to walk with Grandma, Her steps are short like mine. She doesn´t say "Now hurry up." She always takes her time. I like to walk with Grandma, Her eyes see things like mine do... Wee pebbles bright, a funny cloud, Half hidden drops of dew. Most people have to hurry, They do not stop and see... I´m glad that God made Grandma,
Unrushed and young like me!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment