Monday, August 4, 2014

You is Kind You is Smart You is Important

 
 
 
You is Kind You is Smart You is Important
 
every one you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about
be kind
 
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Dalai Lama
 
Kindness is a language that  the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Mark Twain
 
 
"You stop feeling sorry for yourself... "Everyday...everyday you're not dead in the ground and you wake up in the mornin', you gonna have to make some decisions. Gotta ask yourself this question; am I gonna believe all them bad things them fools said about me today? You hear me? Am I gonna believe all them bad things them fools say about me today? Alright?" "Ugly live up on the inside. Ugly be a hurtful, mean person. Is you one a them peoples?"
 Constantine Jefferson, "The Help"
 
Your kindness matters.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment