Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A few quotes to carry you through your day, you are so loved : )

 
He is always thinking of us!
"The Lord is in the Details of Our Lives...Be aware of His blessings."
 
 
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
 
As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being Rejected from something good, I was ACTUALLY BEING RE-DIRECTED to something better.
“Ask for what you want and be prepared to receive it!”

 
"A pebble held close to the eye appears to be a gigantic obstacle. Cast on the ground, it is seen in perspective. Likewise, problems or trials in our lives need to be viewed in the perspective of scriptural doctrine. Otherwise they can easily overtake our vision, absorb our energy, and deprive us of the joy and
 beauty the Lord intends us to receive here on earth."
Richard G. Scott

 

No comments:

Post a Comment