Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Never doubt


"Never doubt in the dark what God has shown you in the light."
“Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life. May we recognize that each one is doing his or her best to deal with the challenges which come their way, and may we strive to do our best to help out.”
Thomas S. Monson

“In a world of some discouragement, sorrow, and overmuch sin, in times when fear and despair seem to prevail, when humanity is feverish with no worldly physicians in sight… ‘Trust Jesus.’  Let him still the tempest and ride upon the storm. Believe that he can lift mankind from its bed of affliction, in time and in eternity.”…… “Let us remember that through any difficult challenge, there is still much in life to be hopeful about and grateful for. We are infinitely more than our limitations or our afflictions! Trust in God. Hold on in His love. Know that one day the dawn will break brightly and all shadows will flee.”
Jeffrey R Holland


“I will not doubt, I will not fear; God’s love and strength are always near.
His promised gift helps me to find an inner strength and peace of mind.
I give the Father willingly my trust, my prayers, humility.
His Spirit guides; His love assures that fear departs when faith endures.”
 
Naomi W. Randall
 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Susan, this picture reminds me of my grandbabies Stella and KennLeigh. Was able to hear their voices for the first time in over a year. I miss them so much my heart breaks! Hope to see them and their daddy sometime soon :' ]

    ReplyDelete