Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Never forget


"To do the best we can and then to choose to be happy about our circumstances, whatever they may be, can bring peace and contentment."
   Thomas S. Monson


I remember the day like it was yesterday! That day I saw that child in the backseat of a car with a brain injury, & his head tilted dwn, he had spit rolling out of his mouth just as I had when I was 14 yrs old in that wheelchair!This was my awakening to LIFE, I KNEW this day I had a story inside that I had hid for way way too long! This is the day my world turned upside down and it hasn't been the same since! #ShareYourStrong #TBIawareness


"Never forget . . . that you really are
 a child of God who has inherited
 something of His divine nature." 
Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment