Monday, May 12, 2014

The plans that heaven has for you

 
 
 
It's only for a moment you are mine to hold  The plans that heaven has for you 
 
 
Will all too soon unfold  So many different prayers I'll pray
 
 
For all that you might do
But most of all I'll want to know
You're walking in the truth
And if I never told you, I want you to know  As I watch you grow
 
 
I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams 
 
And that faith gives you the courage  To dare to do great things
 
 
I'm here for you whatever this life brings  So let my love give you roots 
 
And help you find your wings
 
 
May passion be the wind
That leads you through your days
And may conviction keep you strong
Guide you on your way
 
 
May there be many moments
That make your life so sweet
Oh, but more than memories
 
 
I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams  And that faith gives you the courage  To dare to do great things
 
I'm here for you whatever this life brings  So let my love give you roots  And help you find your wings
 
It's not living if you don't reach for the sky  I'll have tears as you take off  But I'll cheer as you fly
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment