Monday, December 15, 2014

If you don't believe in miracles...

It has been 75 days since my fathers stroke. He has worked so hard with his therapist and even though he has had no feeling on his left side he has great pain daily when moved.  It is a sharp stabbing piercing pain, scale of 1 to 10 it has been a 10 every time. Last night he went to bed with no feeling in his hand or leg, but this morning when I was getting him out of bed he was able to move his hand flaring his fingers, opening and closing his hand. My tears were immediate. I then touched his hand and he was able to feel my touch for the first time in 75 days, I touched his leg and it had feeling too. There is still much work ahead but there is feeling, there is feeling. Today is the first day of the 12 days of Christmas; on the first day of Christmas MY True love gave to me (my true love is Heavenly Father and the Partridge in the pear tree is The Savior) a wonderful miracle. Just wanted to share this with you.

~Susan

If you don't believe in miracles, perhaps you've forgotten you are one.

The Stories Behind 12 Pieces of LDS Art

No comments:

Post a Comment